Last Updated: January 10, 2019
WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN A RANGE OF WAYS:
WHAT WE COLLECT.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
INFORMATION WE GET FROM OTHERS. We may get information about you from other sources, like Google Analytics, that explains who is coming to our website.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED. We automatically log information about you and your computer. When visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type (windows, macOS, Linux, etc), browser type, browser language, the website you visited before coming to our Site, how you arrived to our site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, how you navigated through those pages and the actions you took on them.
SECURITY. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use data encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need your information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
REGISTRATION. In order to use certain services on this website, a user must complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
ORDERS. We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (for example, name and email address) and financial information (for example, credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
COOKIES. We log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
LINKS. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Don’t take this personally:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS.
DON’T WORRY, WE’RE PICKY ABOUT OUR FRIENDS.
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, however, that is always done under legally enforceable agreements
- KEEPING THINGS UP TO DATE IS OUR SPECIALTY.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you (but not likely).